When parking at Bama Wesley, you are solely responsible for the safe operation of your vehicle, including avoiding damage to it and other vehicles while on our property. It is your responsibility to notify our team if you are directed to park in a location that you do not believe you can safely enter, exit, or navigate through. In the event that you are unable to safely park your vehicle, we may move you to an alternate zone or issue a refund as outlined in our refund policy.
The Fine Print
By reserving a game day parking space (defined as submitting a reservation, payment, and vehicle registration including notifying us that you will be transferring your permit to another individual), you agree to the following:
- You desire to leave your vehicle on property, whether owned or leased, which is controlled by Bama Wesley (hereinafter Property) in connection with one or more University of Alabama football games during the season for which you have purchased a reservation.
- You agree that any damage or loss that may occur to your vehicle or its contents while on Property is your sole responsibility. You further understand and agree that Bama Wesley cannot and does not assume responsibility for any such property damage to your vehicle, theft of the vehicle or any part of the vehicle, loss of personal articles from the vehicle, collision, fire, acts of God, weather, construction, and any other circumstances during the course of parking your vehicle on the Property.
- You release and discharge Bama Wesley, its trustees, officers, agents, employees, and any students acting as employees (hereinafter Releasees) from any and all liability for any injury, damage claim, demand, action, cost, and expense of any nature that you may at any time have or incur, arising out of or in any manner related to parking your vehicle on the Property during the above noted period.
- Should Releasees instruct you to operate your vehicle in a manner or location which you deem to be unsafe or likely to result in damage to your or another vehicle, you agree to immediately cease operation of the vehicle and notify Releasees. In the sole discretion of Bama Wesley, by and through the Releasees, the safety concern may be resolved by:
- Releasee directing you to an alternate parking location, or
- Bama Wesley issuing a refund in accordance with the published refund policy.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Releasees harmless from any liability, claim, action, debts, damage, loss, cost, and expense of every kind or nature asserted by any party against any Releasees or incurred by any Releasee and arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with the parking of your vehicle on the Property.
- You agree to provide contact information where you can be reached while your vehicle is parked on the Property including, as necessary, providing Bama Wesley with updated contact information in the event the information originally provided is no longer valid. If you loan, sell, or otherwise transfer your permit, you agree to provide Bama Wesley with contact information for the person(s) who will be using the permit. In the event that your vehicle needs to be moved after you have left the Property, you understand that Bama Wesley will make a reasonable effort to contact you or the person you have identified as using your permit. In the event that Bama Wesley is unable to contact you and the location of your vehicle presents an immediate safety hazard or impairs the flow of traffic on the Property, including infringing on space reserved for the parking of other vehicles by exceeding the limits of the space in which you are parked, you agree that your vehicle may be relocated by a wrecker service contracted by Bama Wesley in accordance with applicable local and state law.
- You further agree that if you do not claim your vehicle within 12 hours of the conclusion of the football game for which you have purchased a reservation unless specifically authorized in writing by the Executive Pastor or designee, Bama Wesley will consider your vehicle abandoned and arrange for it to be impounded pursuant to applicable local and state law. You further agree that should you not claim your vehicle as described above, you shall be responsible for any costs associated with moving my vehicle.
- You agree that a game day parking permit shall only be valid during the published lot hours, and shall expire at the closure of the lot following the final home football game of the season. Additionally, you understand that no rights or privileges are conveyed by the issuance of a permit other than parking on the Property during the published lot hours subject to Bama Wesley’s rules and regulations, including the Zone Release Policy, which are incorporated herein by reference.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to obtain and maintain liability insurance as required by the State of Alabama at all times that your vehicle is parked or operated on the Property.
- You represent to Bama Wesley that
- You have read this Release and fully understand its contents and the effect of its terms and provisions,
- By virtue of your reservation, payment, and vehicle registration, you agree to the Release as my own free act and deed,
- With respect to the matters set forth in this Release, no oral representations, statements, or inducements other than those expressly contained herein have been made to me by any of the Releasees, and
- You are over nineteen (19) years of age and fully competent to execute this Release
- You execute this release for complete and adequate consideration, fully intending to be bound by the same.
- You agree that this Release shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama.
- If any term or provision of this Release shall be held illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any law governing this Release, then you agree that the validity of all remaining terms and provisions shall not be affected thereby.
- You agree that Bama Wesley reserves the right to modify any part of this agreement, as well as any rules and regulations incorporated by reference, with or without notice, and that any such modifications will be considered binding from the date of their publication.